Bright Start For Kids Early Learning Centre is licenced to operate from: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
We are open for 50 weeks of the year and close for public holidays and two weeks around Christmas.
We are licenced to care for children 2 – 6 years, with the daily capacity of 28 children per day.
Welcome to Bright Start For Kids Early Learning Centre.
Bright Start For Kids ELC is situated in the heart of the picturesque suburb of Chipping Norton. We are a brand new purpose built centre with a natural playspace environment and we are close to the local shops and schools.
We are a team of educators aimed at providing high quality Early Childhood Education and Care. With 20 years combined experience in delivering high quality care and service to our communities, we understand and value the importance of a great start in children’s learning journey.
Our vision is to assist and support children’s learning and development needs.
Our Centre provides all components necessary to provide this. We work with families in partnership to enhance this process and value the link between home and Centre.
We look forward to being a part of this journey with you and your child. This is our commitment to you.
AIMS FOR CHILDREN
- To make every child feel secure in the early learning environment.
- To develop each child’s sense of self.
- To allow each individual to develop intellectual abilities at their own pace.
- To help develop children socially and emotionally by making them aware of all the emotions which may be experienced, and teaching them to deal with those emotions in an acceptable way.
- To develop children’s creativity and self-expression through art, language and music with the emphasis being placed on the doing, not the end result.
- To help children develop confidence in their physical abilities by providing activities to encourage both fine and gross motor skills.
PARTNERSHIP OF CARE
We believe the best way to work with you and your child is by building a partnership of care. To do this we want you to feel:
- Welcomed, recognised, acknowledged and respected by all our educators.
- That your child is really known by, and really knows, the people who care for him or her.
- You are given lots of information about what is occurring and are asked for your views.
- You are involved in making decisions about your child’s experiences.
- You and your child are received and greeted upon arrival.
- Your child is happy, secure and engaged.
- Your child is not just looked after but really cared for.