Bright Start For Kids Early Learning Centre is a ‘Nut Free Centre’.
We cater for breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a late snack. Our meals and snacks are healthy, tasty and fun. Our menus are guided by Nutrition Australia and we encourage our family suggestions when reviewing the menus.
Our qualified cook caters for children with allergies, food intolerances and their dietary requirements. Our menus change with the seasons and rotate on a regular basis, we encourage the exploration of all foods and believe in promoting an appreciation for food in a healthy way.
Promoting healthy eating habits from a young age is an essential part of health and wellbeing. We nourish young tummies with meals and snacks which are full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals essential for growing bodies and learning minds.
Welcome to Bright Start For Kids Early Learning Centre.
Bright Start For Kids ELC is situated in the heart of the picturesque suburb of Chipping Norton. We are a brand new purpose built centre with a natural playspace environment and we are close to the local shops and schools.
We are a team of educators aimed at providing high quality Early Childhood Education and Care. With 20 years combined experience in delivering high quality care and service to our communities, we understand and value the importance of a great start in children’s learning journey.
Our vision is to assist and support children’s learning and development needs.
Our Centre provides all components necessary to provide this. We work with families in partnership to enhance this process and value the link between home and Centre.
We look forward to being a part of this journey with you and your child. This is our commitment to you.
AIMS FOR CHILDREN
- To make every child feel secure in the early learning environment.
- To develop each child’s sense of self.
- To allow each individual to develop intellectual abilities at their own pace.
- To help develop children socially and emotionally by making them aware of all the emotions which may be experienced, and teaching them to deal with those emotions in an acceptable way.
- To develop children’s creativity and self-expression through art, language and music with the emphasis being placed on the doing, not the end result.
- To help children develop confidence in their physical abilities by providing activities to encourage both fine and gross motor skills.
PARTNERSHIP OF CARE
We believe the best way to work with you and your child is by building a partnership of care. To do this we want you to feel:
- Welcomed, recognised, acknowledged and respected by all our educators.
- That your child is really known by, and really knows, the people who care for him or her.
- You are given lots of information about what is occurring and are asked for your views.
- You are involved in making decisions about your child’s experiences.
- You and your child are received and greeted upon arrival.
- Your child is happy, secure and engaged.
- Your child is not just looked after but really cared for.